How should I preprocess my source file on GNU/Linux with GNUCobol for SQL Server?

Hi all,

I'm Oliver. I come from Strasbourg (France) and I recently study Cobol @school.

As I have no budget for Windows, I start using Cobol on GNU/Linux.

First it was awesome! I create PIC, SCREEN section, and make few things.

But now we start connecting to a MS SQL Server. If I can start SQL Server and do

ODBC connection on it with iSQL, it's another difficulty to make my code working

with EXEC SQL command.

So my question is: what should I use to preprocess .cbl files with SQL commands

to connect to a SQL Server?

I found this http://www.kiska.net/opencobol/esql/index.html

and installed esqlOC successfully. But some errors remains here:

https://github.com/blankoworld/cobol_menu/blob/master/Menu/Main.cbl

Does anyone can do something with that or explain me how to use OpenESQL?

Thank you in advance!

--
Olivier Dᴏꜱꜱᴍᴀɴɴ aka bl4n

[Index of Archives]     [Gcc Help]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite Info]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]     [Big List of Linux Books]