Using MySQL as a database for GnuCobol

I would like to start using GnuCobol, and believe MySQL would be the best database option.  I’ve been unable to find documentation regarding setting up GnuCobol to use MySQL.

Could someone please point me in the correct direction?  I’m assuming it is documented somewhere, but I haven’t seen it.

Also, I’m used to the file manager being provided with the compiler.  Which is the “best” database to use?  MySQL would be nice so our Cobol programs could interface with our web software, but reliability has to be my number one concern.

Thank you for your opinions, suggestions and help with the documentation.

[Index of Archives]     [Gcc Help]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite Info]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]     [Big List of Linux Books]