Re: [Cobolforgcc-users] Good COBOL Text

<snip>
> The 2002 standard is available here (draft close to final version)
> http://www.ncits.org/tc_home/j4htm/cd18all.pdf

I didn't notice this when it was posted, but I will say that there some
medium significant changes after that CD (there was at least one FCD and one
FDIS and then the final version AFTER that one).

As I recently posted, the "official" ANSI (INCITS) version of the approved
'02 Standard is available for 30USD from:

 http://webstore.ansi.org/RecordDetail.aspx?sku=INCITS%2fISO%2fIEC+1989-2002

It is the ISO official version that is VERY expensive, see:

 http://webstore.ansi.org/RecordDetail.aspx?sku=ISO%2fIEC+1989%3a2002