2-node cluster fence loop

Hello,

   What are the reasons for fence loops when only cman is started ? We have an RHEL 6.5 2-node cluster which goes in to a fence loop and every time we start cman on both nodes. Either one fences the other. Multicast seems to be working properly. My understanding is that without rgmanager running there won't be a multicast group subscription ? I don't see the multicast address in 'netstat -g' unless rgmanager is running. I've tried to increase the fence post_join_delay but one of the nodes still gets fenced.

The cluster works fine if we use unicast UDP.

Thanks,
--
Arun G Nair