Re: Disabling cman at boot

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 10:28 AM, Kadlecsik Jozsef
<kadlec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It could be worked around by adding new command options to the
> cman/gfs/... init scripts:
>
> case "$1" in
>   start)
>        <check boot option>
>        # fall through
>   force-start)
>        # real startup

Yes that's what I'm using even though I think you can't fall through in bash.
It looks like the best solution for now; the problem is that you will
always have to use "force-start" until you reboot.
What about something like the rc.sysinit which asks to press "I" for
interactive startup?
Can we add something like that in the cman service?
We could ask "Press S to skip" and wait a very short time for an interaction.
I'm not sure if I like this either. Comments?

--
Federico.