Oracle 10G resource agent - status polling

Hi,

I‘m in the middle of configuring a HA cluster for Oracle, and everything is working as planned....failover etc. However there is one thing does bug me a bit, and that is:

If i start the database with the cluster software (clusvcadm –e oracle10), let it start and log into the database and run shutdown abort (or just kill it ...whatever) the cluster software does not seem to notice this until after around 5 minutes.

Is there any way to make the status checks more frequent ?

Kær kveðja / Best Regards,

Finnur Örn Guðmundsson
Network Engineer - Network Operations
fog@xxxx