Clusterng with GFS

Hello

I am trying to implement a failover cluster with shared storage concept (Postgresql Database 7.4).
RHEL AS 4.0 + RHCS + GFS

I am having two gfs volumes which gets mounted by cluster when any of the nodes in cluster takes control. The volumes are getting mounted by the cluster whenever a node takes control, but not getting unmounted when the node leaves the cluster. Especially when primary node takes control, the volumes mounted on the secondary node (Node which gives control to the primary node) is not getting unmounted. Anybody plz help me to solve this issue. Thanks for the help in advance

Regards
J. DANIEL