Re: Fencing deadlock under Cluster Suite v4, how to solve?

qdisk is part of newersions of cman. "man qdisk" is the best source of information (that I am aware of) for the new quorum disk functionality.

Unfortunately the Cluster Suite docs have not been updated with the qdisk subsystem. However, the CS update 4 release notes mention it.

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/csgfs/

slighly off topic rant: unfortunately it is very difficult to tell when Red Hat update their documentation. At the above link, there is a red "(Updated)" if something is updated recently, but "recently" is a very vague term. I have even submitted Bugzilla Bug 195890: RFE "(Updated)" and "(New)" labels in documentation should have dates without success.

Riaan

Celso K. Webber wrote:
Hello David,

Do you know (or someone else) where can I find documentation about the
new qdisk mechanism?

I imagine I should configure it by editing cluster.conf directly, isn't
it? The GUI does not mantion the "shared state" configuration as it did
under Cluster Suite v3.

Thank you all.

Celso.