RE: CGroup unused allocated slab objects will not get released

Hi Roman,

Thanks for your prompt reply and also sharing your patch.
I did build kernel 5.3.0 with your patch and I can confirm your patch fixes the problem I was describing.
I used Qemu for this test and the script ran 1000 tasks concurrently in 100 different cgroups.
I'm wondering if your could has gone through any long term regression test?
Do you see any possible simple patch that can fix this excessive memory usage in older kernel code like 4.x versions?

Here are more detail information about the test results:

Your proposed patche back-ported to Kernel 5.3.0 :
  https://github.com/rgushchin/linux/tree/new_slab.rfc.v5.3