CGroup unused allocated slab objects will not get released

Hi  Kernel Maintainers,

We are chasing an issue where slab allocator is not releasing task_struct slab objects allocated by cgroups
and we are wondering if this is a known issue or an expected behavior ?
If we stress test the system and spawn multiple tasks with different cgroups, number of active allocated
task_struct objects will increase but kernel will never release those memory later on, even though if system
goes to the idle state with lower number of the running processes.
To test this, we have prepared a bash script that would create 1000 cgroups and it will spawn 100,000 bash
tasks. The full script and its test result is available on github :

https://github.com/saeedsk/slab-allocator-test

Here is a quick snapshot of the test result before and after running multiple concurrent tasks with different cgroups: