Re: Paid support options?

Hi,
I'd like to officially join the group.

We at Clyso have been involved in all areas of Ceph for more than 12 years.
We offer Ceph consulting, training, development and operation on upstream
and downstream versions.
We have more than 100 years of Ceph experience in our team and try to
represent Ceph as actively as possible in the community and in the Ceph
Foundation.
We would be happy to talk to you.

Note:
As a Ceph ambassador ( DACH region), I would also like to invite you to 4-5
December, Cephalocon 2024 in Geneva at CERN if you are interested. There
you can meet us and most of the others in person.
https://ceph.io/en/community/events/2024/cephalocon-2024/

Joachim Kraftmayer

CEO

  +49 89 2152527-21 <https://call.ctrlq.org/+49%2089%202152527-21>

  joachim.kraftmayer@xxxxxxxxx

  www.clyso.com

  Hohenzollernstr. 27, 80801 Munich

Utting a. A. | HR: Augsburg | HRB: 25866 | USt. ID-Nr.: DE2754306