Re: Paid support options?

I'll jump on this thread as well.

There's a slight possibility we may want to outsource the management
of our Ceph cluster.
It's too early to seriously discuss, but since this thread
conveniently came today up as we were talking about this topic at
work,
I'll also ask who can do support, but the catch is that we're running
Redhat / IBM Ceph and are not thrilled with their level of support.
We'd likely want to stay with Redhat / IBM Ceph disto, but possibly
use another company for the support.
Ideally with staff in US East.

Thanks.