Re: Prometheus and "404" error on console

Since I use keepalived, I can affirm with virtual certainty that
keepalived could do stuff like that. Although it may involve using
special IP address that keepalived would aim at the preferred server
instance.

But that's not the problem here, as "404" means that the server is up,
but it sneers at what you are pushing at it.

If Prometheus could, for example, log WHAT is being pushed at it, it
would go a long way.

   Tim