Re: Prometheus and "404" error on console

I’ve seen similar.

Have been wondering if it would be possible to either setup a LoadBalancer or something like “keeepalived” to provide a “VIP” which could move between nodes to support the dashboard (and prometheus, Grafana, etc).

I do see notes about HA Proxy in the docs, but haven’t gotten to trying that setup:

https://docs.ceph.com/en/quincy/mgr/dashboard/#haproxy-example-configuration

In my opinion, a VIP for the dashboard (etc.) could and maybe should be and out of the box config.