[RFC][UADK integration][Acceleration of zlib compressor]

Hi Ceph community,

UADK is an open source accelerator framework, the kernel support part is
UACCE <https://docs.kernel.org/misc-devices/uacce.html>, which has been
merged in Kernel for several years, targeting to provide Shared Virtual
Addressing (SVA) between accelerators and processes. UADK provider users
with a unified programming interface to efficiently harness the
capabilities of hardware accelerators. It furnishes users with fundamental
library and driver support. Now UADK can offer the hardware accelerator
engine(e.g: Kunpeng KAE), Arm SVE and Crypto Extension CPU. UADK
<https://github.com/Linaro/uadk> is hosted by Linaro.

UADK now has already supports different communities for compressor and
encryption, such as OpenSSL, DPDK and SPDK, so now, we would like to bring
it to Ceph for Acceleration of  zlib compressor. As first step, we can see
that,

   1. save almost 50% cpu usage compared with no-isal compression in RBD 4M
   workload
   2. save almost 40% cpu usage compared with no-isal compression in RGW
   put op (4M) workload

The PR <https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/58336> is under review, welcome
any comments or reviews.

Have a nice day~