Re: radosgw sync non-existent bucket ceph reef 18.2.2

Hello Christopher,

We had something similar on Pacific multi-site.
The problem was in leftover bucket metadata in our case, and was solved
by "radosgw-admin metadata list ..." and "radosgw-admin metadata rm
..." on master, for a non-existent bucket.

Best regards,
Konstantin