Re: CephFS space usage

Hi Thorne,

The idea is quite simple. By retesting the leak with a separate pool, used
by nobody except you, in the case if the leak exists and is reproducible
(which is not a given), you can definitely pinpoint it without giving any
chance to the alternate hypothesis "somebody wrote some data in parallel".
And then, even if the leak is small but reproducible, one can say that
multiple such events accumulated to 10 TB of garbage in the original pool.