CephFS space usage

Hi everyone!

My Ceph cluster (17.2.6) has a CephFS volume which is showing 41TB usage for the data pool, but there are only 5.5TB of files in it. There are fewer than 100 files on the filesystem in total, so where is all that space going?

How can I analyze my cephfs to understand what is using that space, and if possible, how can I reclaim that space?

Thank you.

--

Regards,

Thorne Lawler - Senior System Administrator
*DDNS* | ABN 76 088 607 265
First registrar certified ISO 27001-2013 Data Security Standard ITGOV40172
P +61 499 449 170

_DDNS

/_*Please note:* The information contained in this email message and any attached files may be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal professional privilege. _If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised. _If you received this email in error, please notify Discount Domain Name Services Pty Ltd on 03 9815 6868 to report this matter and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments. /