Ceph Users Feedback Survey

Hi everyone,

On behalf of the Ceph Foundation Board, I would like to announce the
creation of, and cordially invite you to, the first of a recurring series
of meetings focused solely on gathering feedback from the users of
Ceph. The overarching goal of these meetings is to elicit feedback from the
users, companies, and organizations who use Ceph in their production
environments. You can find more details about the motivation behind this
effort in our user survey [1] that we highly encourage all of you to take.
This is an extension of the Ceph User Dev Meeting with concerted focus on
Performance (led by Vincent Hsu, IBM) and Orchestration/Deployment (led by
Matt Leonard, Bloomberg), to start off with. We would like to kick off this
series of meetings on March 21, 2024. The survey will be open until March
18, 2024.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,
Neha