Re: [REEF][cephadm] new cluster all pg unknown

Hi,

Thanks Stefan.

Yes I do have separate port-channel interfaces, for public and cluster
networks.
I just didn't understand the documentation (which is sometimes not that
clear). For me when you put forward the --cluster_network option, it meant
that --mon-ip was in the public network by default and that you want to
define a separate network for your cluster to use as private net.
I was reading the documentation when I came across : *ceph config set mon
public_network* command, it's then when I saw what could be my mistake.
I redid the deployment and so far so good :-)
I did use *ceph config set mon public_network* to specify my public net,
now I have to test my clients if they can connect to it.

Regards.