Re: Ceph orch doesn't execute commands and doesn't report correct status of daemons

Hi,

I'll try the 'ceph mgr fail' and report back.

In the meantime, my problem with the images...
I am trying to use my local registry to deploy the different services. I
don't know how to use the 'apply' and force my cluster to use my local
registry.
So basically, what I am doing so far is :
1 - ceph orch apply -i rgw-service.yml   <---------------- deploy the rgw,
and this will pull the image from the internet
2 - ceph orch daemon redeploy rgw.opsrgw.controllera.gtrttj --image
192.168.2.36:4000/ceph/ceph:v17  <------------ Redeploy the demons of that
service with my local image.

How May I deploy directly from my local registry?

Regards.