Re: Ceph orch doesn't execute commands and doesn't report correct status of daemons

There have been bugs in the past where things have gotten "stuck". Usually
I'd say check the REFRESHED column in the output of `ceph orch ps`. It
should refresh the daemons on each host roughly every 10 minutes, so if you
see some value much larger than that, things are probably actually stuck.
If they are, the first thing to try is usually a mgr failover (`ceph mgr
fail`).

Are you using a special RGW image different from the other ceph daemons in
the cluster? The typical case is that all the ceph daemons use the same
image and then get updated using the `ceph orch upgrade start ...` command.