Re: Scrub stuck and 'pg has invalid (post-split) stat'

I found a config to force scrub invalid PGs, what is your current setting on that?

ceph config get osd osd_scrub_invalid_stats
true

The config reference states:

Forces extra scrub to fix stats marked as invalid.

But the default seems to be true, so I'd expect it's true in your case as well?

Zitat von Cedric <yipikai7@xxxxxxxxx>:

Thanks Eugen for the suggestion, yes we have tried, also repeering
concerned PGs, still the same issue.

Looking at the code it seems the split-mode message is triggered when
the PG as ""stats_invalid": true,", here is the result of a query:

"stats_invalid": true,
                "dirty_stats_invalid": false,
                "omap_stats_invalid": false,
                "hitset_stats_invalid": false,
                "hitset_bytes_stats_invalid": false,
                "pin_stats_invalid": false,
                "manifest_stats_invalid": false,

I also provide again cluster informations that was lost in previous
missed reply all. Don't hesitate to ask more if needed I would be
glade to provide them.

Cédric

On Thu, Feb 22, 2024 at 11:04 AM Eugen Block <eblock@xxxxxx> wrote:

Hm, I wonder if setting (and unsetting after a while) noscrub and
nodeep-scrub has any effect. Have you tried that?