Re: Scrub stuck and 'pg has invalid (post-split) stat'

Update: we have run fsck and re-shard on all bluestore volume, seems sharding were not applied.

Unfortunately scrubs and deep-scrubs are still stuck on PGs of the pool that is suffering the issue, but other PGs scrubs well.

The next step will be to remove the cache tier as suggested, but its not available yet as PGs needs to be scrubbed in order for the cache tier can be activated.

As we are struggling to make this cluster works again, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cédric