Re: RBD Image Returning 'Unknown Filesystem LVM2_member' On Mount - Help Please

Don't try to mount the LVM2 PV as a filesystem.  You need to look at syslog
to determine why you are unable to scan it in.  When you have your PVs
mapped, they should show up in lsblk and pvs.

Once you determine why they are not showing (maybe there is something else
mapping type 1024, so remove it), and you can see the PV - you should also
see the VG in vgs and LV in lvs.  Then you mount the LV:

mount /dev/<VG>/<LV> /<your mountpoint>
--
Alex Gorbachev
www.iss-integration.com