Re: RADOSGW Multi-Site Sync Metrics

Hi Rhys,

I'm working on exposing metrics to Prometheus that would be sync deltas for
data log shards.

Specifically, the value of the metric would be the sync delta for a data
log shard, with labels for the shard number, the source zone, and the
destination zone.

This project is something I'm currently working on right now, would merge
to main and potentially be part of Squid. As this project moves on I'm
happy to provide more details and updates to you on this thread.

Best,
Ali