Re: Questions about the CRUSH details

It's reasonable enough.
actually, I expected the client to have just? thousands of
"PG-to-OSDs" mappings.
Nevertheless, it’s so heavy that the client calculates location on
demand, right?

if the client with the outdated map sends a request to the wrong OSD,
then does the OSD handle it somehow through redirection or something?

Lastly, not only CRUSH map but also other factors like storage usage
are considered when doing CRUSH?
because it seems that the target OSD set isn’t deterministic given only it.

2024년 1월 25일 (목) 오후 4:42, Janne Johansson <icepic.dz@xxxxxxxxx>님이 작성: