Re: REST API Endpoint Failure - Request For Where To Look To Resolve

Hi Niz (may I call you "Niz"?)

So, with the info you provided I was able to find what the issue was in the logs (now I know where the darn things are!) and so we have resolved our problem - a mis-configured port number - obvious when you think about it - and so I'd like to thank you once again for all of you patience and help

Cheers

Dulux-oz