Re: REST API Endpoint Failure - Request For Where To Look To Resolve

Yeah, that's what I meant when I said I'm new to podman and containers - so, stupid Q: What is the "typical" name for a given container eg if the server is "node1" is the management container "mgr.node1" of something similar?

And thanks for the help - I really *do* appreciate it.  :-)