Re: REST API Endpoint Failure - Request For Where To Look To Resolve

Hi,

You can find the APIs associated with the iscsi here:
https://docs.ceph.com/en/reef/mgr/ceph_api/#iscsi

and if you create iscsi service through dashboard or cephadm, it should add
the iscsi gateways to the dashboard.
you can view them by issuing *ceph dashboard iscsi-gateway-list* and you
can add or remove gateways manually by

ceph dashboard iscsi-gateway-add -i <file-containing-gateway-url>
[<gateway_name>]
ceph dashboard iscsi-gateway-rm <gateway_name>

which you can find the documentation here:
https://docs.ceph.com/en/quincy/mgr/dashboard/#enabling-iscsi-management

Regards,
Nizam