Re: Ceph Dashboard - Community News Sticker [Feedback]

Hi,

On my opinion... Please don't. In worst case, maybe only messages concerning critical updates (security, stability issues).

For two reasons:
1) as low as the impact may be, server sources are precious...
2) my time is also precious. If I login to the GUI, it's with the intention to do some work. Knowing myself, I will be distracted with miscellaneous messages. If I want to get myself up to speed with events, updates, ect... I'll direct myself to the different channels already available. I think mailing lists, newsletters, social media channels are maybe more appropriate.

BTW: thanks a lot for the user input on these decisions!

Greetings,

Dominique.