Re: 17.2.7 quincy dashboard issues

> We have 4 ceph clusters going into the same prometheus instance.

Just curious, In the prometheus, if you want to see the details for a
single cluster, how's it done through query?

For reference, these are the queries that we are currently using now.

  USEDCAPACITY = 'ceph_cluster_total_used_bytes',
>   WRITEIOPS = 'sum(rate(ceph_pool_wr[1m]))',
>   READIOPS = 'sum(rate(ceph_pool_rd[1m]))',
>   READLATENCY = 'avg_over_time(ceph_osd_apply_latency_ms[1m])',
>   WRITELATENCY = 'avg_over_time(ceph_osd_commit_latency_ms[1m])',
>   READCLIENTTHROUGHPUT = 'sum(rate(ceph_pool_rd_bytes[1m]))',
>   WRITECLIENTTHROUGHPUT = 'sum(rate(ceph_pool_wr_bytes[1m]))',
>   RECOVERYBYTES = 'sum(rate(ceph_osd_recovery_bytes[1m]))'

We might not have considered the possibility of multiple ceph-clusters
pointing to a single prometheus instance.
In that case there should be some filtering done with cluster id or
something to properly identify it.

FYI @Pedro Gonzalez Gomez <pegonzal@xxxxxxxxxx> @Ankush Behl
<anbehl@xxxxxxxxxx> @Aashish Sharma <aasharma@xxxxxxxxxx>

Regards,