Re: 17.2.7 quincy

Hello,

We're not using prometheus within ceph (ceph dashboards show in our grafana which is hosted elsewhere). The old dashboard showed the metrics fine, so not sure why in a patch release we would need to make configuration changes to get the same metrics.... Agree it should be off by default.

"ceph dashboard feature disable dashboard" works to put the old dashboard back.  Thanks.

On 2023-10-30 00:09, Nizamudeen A wrote:
Hi Matthew,

Is the prometheus configured in the cluster? And also the
PROMETHUEUS_API_URL is set? You can set it manually by ceph dashboard
set-prometheus-api-url <url-of-prom>.

You can switch to the old Dashboard by switching the feature toggle in the
dashboard. `ceph dashboard feature disable dashboard` and reloading the
page. Probably this should have been disabled by default.

Regards,
Nizam