Re: Join us for the User + Dev Relaunch, happening this Thursday!

Hi Ceph users and developers,

Big thanks to Cory Snyder and Jonas Sterr for sharing your insights with an
audience of 50+ users and developers!

Cory shared some valuable troubleshooting tools and tricks that would be
helpful for anyone interested in gathering good debugging info.
See his presentation slides here:
https://github.com/ljflores/ceph_user_dev_monthly_meeting/blob/main/user_dev_meeting_2023_09_21_cory_snyder.pdf

Jonas presented some ideas for how Ceph can cater more effectively to
beginning Ceph users, such as highlighting "must-know" topics in our
documentation (what does a mon/mgr/mds service do, how to create a pool,
how to integrate new disks, etc.)
See his presentation slides here:
https://github.com/ljflores/ceph_user_dev_monthly_meeting/blob/main/user_dev_meeting_2023_09_21_jonas_sterr.pdf

If you'd like to be an upcoming speaker, we invite you to submit a focus
topic to this Google form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdboBhxVoBZoaHm8xSmeBoemuXoV_rmh4vJDGBrp6d-D3-BlQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

See you all next month!

- Laura