Re: Permissions of the .snap directory do not inherit ACLs in 17.2.6

I'm wondering if I did something wrong or if I'm missing something. I tried to reproduce the described steps from the bug you mentioned, and from Nautilus to Reef (I have a couple of test clusters) the getfacl output always shows the same output for the .snap directory:

$ getfacl  /mnt/cephfs/test/.snap/
# file: mnt/cephfs/test/.snap/
# owner: root
# group: root
user::rwx
group::rwx
other::---

So in my tests it never actually shows the "users" group acl. But you wrote that it worked with Pacific for you, I'm confused...

Zitat von MARTEL Arnaud <arnaud.martel@xxxxxx>:

Hi,

I'm facing the same situation as described in bug #57084 (https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/57084) since I upgraded from 16.2.13 to 17.2.6

for example:

root@faiserver:~# getfacl /mnt/ceph/default/
# file: mnt/ceph/default/
# owner: 99
# group: nogroup
# flags: -s-
user::rwx
user:s-sac-acquisition:rwx
group::rwx
group:acquisition:r-x
group:SAC_R:r-x
mask::rwx
other::---
default:user::rwx
default:user:s-sac-acquisition:rwx
default:group::rwx
default:group:acquisition:r-x
default:group:SAC_R:r-x
default:mask::rwx
default:other::---

root@faiserver:~# getfacl /mnt/ceph/default/.snap
# file: mnt/ceph/default/.snap
# owner: 99
# group: nogroup
# flags: -s-
user::rwx
group::rwx
other::r-x
</pre>

Before creating a new bug report, could you tell me if someone has the same problem with 17.2.6 ??

Kind regards,
Arnaud