Re: `ceph features` on Nautilus still reports "luminous"

Fairly confident this is normal. I just checked a pacific cluster and they
all report luminous as well. I think some of the backstory of this is
luminous is the release where up-maps were released and there hasnt been a
reason to increment the features release of subsequent daemons.

To be honest I am not confident that "ceph osd
set-require-min-compat-client nautilus" is a necessary step for you. What
prompted you to run that command?

That step is not listed here:
https://docs.ceph.com/en/latest/releases/nautilus/#upgrading-from-mimic-or-luminous

but its been a bit since ive operated a pre-nautilus release.

Respectfully,

*Wes Dillingham*
wes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/wesleydillingham>