Re: Ceph Mgr/Dashboard Python depedencies: a new approach

Hey Ken,

This change doesn't not involve any further internet access other than the
already required for the "make dist" stage (e.g.: npm packages). That said,
where feasible, I also prefer to keep the current approach for a minor
version.

Kind Regards,
Ernesto