Re: Ceph cluster out of balance after adding OSDs

Yes, this is an EC pool, and it was created automatically via the
dashboard.

Will this help to correct my current situation? Currently, there are 3 OSDs
out of 12 that are about 90% full.  One of them just crashed and will not
come back up with "bluefs _allocate unable to allocate 0x80000 on bdev 1,
allocator name block, allocator type hybrid, capacity 0x31ffc00000, block
size 0x1000, alloc size 0x10000, free 0x55d212000, fragmentation 0.795245,
allocated 0x0".