Re: Moving From BlueJeans to Jitsi for Ceph meetings

We deployed jitsi for the public sector during covid and it is still free
to use.

https://vid.arnes.si/

---

However, the landing page is in Slovene language and for future
reservations you need an AAI (SSO) account (which you get if you are a part
of a public organization (school, faculty, ...).

We've noticed that for conferences of over >20 people it used to not work
well for some people (those with slow internet connection) but do not know
if this problem still exists.

Rok