Cephalocon Amsterdam 2023 Photographer Volunteer + tld common sense

I just forwarded your message to a photographer in the Amsterdam area who might be able to help you out.

Then I noticed your .foundation email address. I know the marketing people just love all the new weird extension being released, but think about this for a 1s.

When you propagate in communication to users the idea you use multiple tld's. These users will assume you use multiple tld's, and will not have a clue which tld's is yours and which is not.
If you propagate in communication to users that your organisation is only using 1 tld eg. ceph.com, than it is clear to users that everything else is not related to your company.
Being able to distinguish what company/people are behind ceph.idiots and ceph.com could be handy in some cases.

Thus logical reasons to stick to one domain:
1. operating one tld is clear, and safest. You can always get more to protect your trade mark, but just don't use the (not even forward them).

2. your company will look more smart and professional, because you understood the concept mentioned at 1.