Re: 10x more used space than expected

Versioning wasn’t enabled, at least not explicitly and for the
documentation it isn’t enabled by default.

Using nautilus.

I’ll get all the required missing information on tomorrow morning, thanks
for the help!

Is there a way to tell CEPH to delete versions that aren’t current used one
with radosgw-admin?

If not I’ll use the rest api no worries.