10x more used space than expected

Hi everyone, I’ve got a quick question regarding one of our RadosGW bucket.

This bucket is used to store docker registries, and the total amount of
data we use is supposed to be 4.5Tb BUT it looks like ceph told us we
rather use ~53Tb of data.

One interesting thing is, this bucket seems to shard for unknown reason as
it is supposed to be disabled by default, but even taking that into account
we’re not supposed to see such a massive amount of additional data isn’t it?

Here is the bucket stats of it:
https://paste.opendev.org/show/bdWFRvNFtxyHnbPfXWu9/