Sorry, let me qualify things / try to make them simpler:
When upgrading from a Rocky Linux 8.6 Server running Ceph-Quincy to
Rocky Linux 9.1 Server running Ceph-Quincy (ie an in-place upgrade of a
host-node in an existing cluster):
- What is the update procedure?
- Can we use the "standard(?)" update methodology as per numerous blog
posts available on-line?
- Is this procedure documented anywhere?
- Are there any special actions we need to be aware of?
- Are there any "gotchas", etc that we need to be aware of?
Thanks in advance
ceph-users mailing list -- ceph-users@xxxxxxx
To unsubscribe send an email to ceph-users-leave@xxxxxxx