Re: Ceph Quincy On Rocky 8.x - Upgrade To Rocky 9.1

As I said in the initial post the servers are currently Rocky v8.6. Obviously there's the migrate2rocky.sh and migrate2rocky9.sh scripts, but I was wondering if there was anything "special" that we need to do when running them with quincy ie any "gotchas"?  :-)