Re: Cephadm container configurations

If you're using a fairly recent cephadm version, there is the ability to
provide miscellaneous container arguments in the service spec
https://docs.ceph.com/en/quincy/cephadm/services/#extra-container-arguments.
This means you can have cephadm deploy each container in that service with,
for example, --cpus and --memory flags podman/docker run command provides
(or any other flags the podman/docker run commands take) which I think
should allow you to accomplish the limiting.