Re: Cephadm container configurations

Host networking is used by default as the network layer (no ip forwarding
requirement), so if your OS is jumbo your containers are.

As for the resources I’ll let more knowledgeable answer that, but you can
certainly run mon’s and OSD’s on the same box assuming you have enough CPU
and memory.  I have a small POC cluster that runs on some nodes, MON, MGR,
and OSD’s, and other nodes running MON OSD and MDS, all works great with
192GB ram and 48 core boxes.