Re: Traffic between public and cluster network

You understood my question correctly, thanks for the explanation.

Boris, I was able to force the traffic to go out only through the cluster
network by making the first machine have OSDs only of the Primary type and
the other machines only Secondary. It worked as intended on writing, but
reading only occurred from the primary OSDs, obviously this would be the
correct behavior for Ceph, but is there any way to split this workload at
read time?