Re: 15.2.17: RGW deploy through cephadm exits immediately with exit code 5/NOTINSTALLED

Hi,

Unfortunately it was a wrong track. The problem remains the same, with the same error messages, on another host with only one network address in the Ceph cluster public network. BTW, "ceph shell --name rgw_daemon" works and from the shell I can use radosgw-admin and ceph command, suggesting that it is not the problem as both containers have a similar network configuration (this is the so-called "host" configuration that basically says there is no network virtualization and that you just use what the host has).

I think I ran out of any idea where to look at. I forgot to mention that SELinux is in permissive mode on this host so it is not the source of problem either.

Thanks in advance if one of you has something to suggest. The absence of any Rados-related errors in the logs doesn't help to identify the problem...

Cheers,

Michel