Re: 15.2.17: RGW deploy through cephadm exits immediately with exit code 5/NOTINSTALLED

One additional information that may be relevant for the problem: the server hosting the RGW has 2 networks configured on the same interface and the default one is not the Ceph public network but another network not related to Ceph. I suspect a Podman configuration issue where the default network can only use the default network, leading to a situation where the container cannot access the cluster thus the 5/NOTINSTALLED exit code.

As a first step, I'll try to confirm my diagnostic by installing another hosting server with the opposite configuration (default network = Ceph public network). If it is confirmed, I'll see if something can be done for the first server in the Podman network configuration: if one of you has any suggestions, they are welcome!

Cheers,

Michel