Re: Manual deployment, documentation error?

Every now and then someone comes up with a subject like this.

There is quite a long thread about pros and cons using docker and all tools
around ceph on
https://lists.ceph.io/hyperkitty/list/ceph-users@xxxxxxx/thread/TTTYKRVWJOR7LOQ3UCQAZQR32R7YADVY/#AT7YQV6RE5SMKDZHXL3ZI2G5BWFUUUXE

Long story short... additional layers of complexity underneath and
simplicity on the top because of some hype around docker or something does
not solve problems users are facing right now. So the argument for ceph not
using docker in installation is actually quite good.